wedding selections in yellow
FINALLY, an adult version!!
Tired of those surveys made by high school kids? 'Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Drank alcohol?' wedding selections in yellow
Here are 35 questions for Grown Ups (blank copy in comments)...
1.What bill do you hate paying the most?
2.When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
Tonight, if having a toddler with you counts.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
4. How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now?
It was clean and still fits
6. Thoughts on gas prices now?
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
(Addi is my alarm) "Addi go back to sleep"
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed?
"Addi stop kicking my face"
9. Do you miss being a child?
10. What errand/chore do you despise the most?
11. Up early or sleep in?
Used to be up early, until I got pregnant, now I sleep in as much as I can!
12. Found love yet?
Yupp! Six years ago <3
13. Favorite lunch meat?
14. What do you get at Walmart every time?
If I HAVE to go to walmart, its for milk or diapers.
15. Beach or lake?
16. Is marriage outdated?
Not for me :)
17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Bernie Freaking Sanders!
18. Ever crashed your vehicle?
Yupp, into a K9 unit cop car, 4 hours after getting my permit.
20. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?
21. Somewhere you've never been but want to go?
22. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
Not now, maybe once the kids are in school
23. How old are you?
21 years old
24. Do you have a go to person?
My husband Nick Rhorer or best friend Ashleigh Pace
25. Are you where you want to be in life?
26. Growing up what were your favorite cartoons?
Scooby Doo, Lilo and Stitch
27. What about you do you think has changed about you since you were a teenager?
28. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Nope, but I met my husband so they weren't that bad
29. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
30. Did you have a pager?
31. Was there a hangout spot when you were a teenager?
Not really, maybe football games?
32. Were you the type of kid you'd want your children to hang out with?
33. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out to you?
Janene Kruse for sure. I still thank her every time I write a college essay. (So, like, at least once a week)
34. Do you tell stories that start with when I was your age?
Just for fun
35. Are you religious?
Nope and I have never been happier!!!
Your turn!See More